Tuesday 8 January 2013

Winner of the Happy New Year 2013 Hop

Congratulations to Nur F., the winner of The Happy New Year 2013 Hop.
I have sent you an email to let you know you won. You have 2 days to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
You have won a book of your choice from the Book Depository.
Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by my blog and entered. 
And I really appreciate all of the book recommendations. I have been trying to go through them all and add them to my TBR list, but there are so many. I love hearing about great books!!
 

3 comments:

  1. yay! /dances happily around my room/

    thanks for hosting the giveaway! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!
    Thank you for hosting the giveaway and better luck for the next one, everyone

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.